Tuesday, August 24, 2010

time-lapse take two

Did you like that last video? Well, here is my second one. At this point, I was beginning to “learn the ropes.” Tater Tots is a cute little cat. This painting is small too, only 8 x 6. I didn’t realize that clouds were rolling in and out, as I was painting. Thus the color shifts a bit from time to time. That is the interesting thing about North Light. It looks so even, yet when a bright white cloud slips over head, my light in the studio gets brighter and warmer, taking on a bit of the sun. When the storm clouds are above, the light gets dimmer. Under a beautiful blue sky, the light in the studio has a cool velvet tone.


Click here to see how Tater Tots was painted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJcM-8ih_4U


Tater Tots 8 x 6 oil


My next Blog will be video #3 about a cat named Odie. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment