Saturday, August 28, 2010

time-lapse becomes second nature

This third one was a lot of fun. Anytime I learn something new, it is a struggle to balance all the info, ideas and inspiration. Add in the mistakes that set you back and learning is sometimes tough. But, wait a minute, once the learning becomes second nature, the fun can really begin. Like painting, or dancing or dare I say it….. even “learning to love” has a learning curve. But once you get a grasp of the concepts, it is free flying from there! I was starting to fly on this one.

Click here to see: Painting Hepplewhite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY5nyruegO4


Hepplewhite 10 x 8 oil

I have one more video to share in my next post, however, this time it is a cute little dog named Odie.
Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment